From Francesco Vollero <razor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jboss tools deltacloud java client contributions
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 22:43:07 GMT
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM, André Dietisheim
<andre.dietisheim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys

Hi André,

> I just finished cleaning my Deltacloud java client code and pushed things to
> my DC fork on github.
> I added 2 java projects (org.jboss.tools.deltacloud.client &
> org.jboss.tools.deltacloud.client.test) to the java folder in clients/.
> I'd greatly appreciate if anybody could have a look at it and verify that I
> added things in the way you'd have expected it (since I'm not much git
> experienced so far).
>
> https://github.com/apache/deltacloud/pull/1
>
> As soon as the code is moved over to your repo, we'll remove the client from
> our repo and include a jar'ed version of it in our tooling.
>
> Cheers
> André

I am very very pleased to know that at the end you fixed the issues
with osgi and you finally ask for a pull in upstream :)
We can say that finally have the java driver for deltacloud with the
perfect shape of Apache License.
Thanks André, finally i can use it :) But after you rename the
packages as David Lutterkort ask you :)

Cheers,
Francesco