From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Improved error/exception reporting (rev 2)
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 14:34:03 GMT

On Apr 28, 2011, at 8:07 PM, marios@redhat.com wrote:

> ACK (minor typo needs fixing before commit):
>
> * clean application (minor whitespace [non] issue)
>
> * Rakefile lines 124/125/126 - typo - you forgot to specify the :mock namespace (e.g.
Rake::Task["mock:fixtures:clean"].invoke) so gives an error

> * The rake mock:setup/clean/reset stuff is very nice and long overdue - can we automate
this during install? (e.g. add it in 'rake package' for example)

> * Code 502 'Backend error' - previously you used to get a full stack trace in the 'details'
field - i don't know if its better without it but this is a matter of opinion. You could argue
that its better without it since it doesn't give you any new information (e.g. you know the
problem happened in 'buckets' method since thats what you requested - but imo more information
is always better for debugging.

Thanks!

I fixed Rakefile and pushed the patchset to SVN. Re 520: I probably forgot to add this information
here, thanks!.

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org