From Michal Fojtik ...@mifo.sk>
Subject Re: DeltaCloud Demo & Video Available
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 20:05:27 GMT

Hi,

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-zwcqgujo7CNDI3NGNhMzUtOTk0OC00ZDU2LWIyM2EtOGI3YWZjMjA4NzFi&hl=en&authkey=CIzPrI0F

> I'm willing to contribute the source code back to DeltaCloud if anyone is interested,
though it is *demo* code, not production quality :)  Thoughts?

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this video Eric. Your app looks perfect. This sort of stuff perfectly
fits into
our 'backlog' task named 'Demoware and real use case apps' :-)

  -- Michal