From André Dietisheim <andre.dietish...@gmail.com>
Subject jboss tools deltacloud java client contributions
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 13:13:25 GMT
Hi guys

I just finished cleaning my Deltacloud java client code and pushed
things to my DC fork on github.
I added 2 java projects (org.jboss.tools.deltacloud.client &
org.jboss.tools.deltacloud.client.test) to the java folder in clients/.
I'd greatly appreciate if anybody could have a look at it and verify
that I added things in the way you'd have expected it (since I'm not
much git experienced so far).

https://github.com/apache/deltacloud/pull/1

As soon as the code is moved over to your repo, we'll remove the client
from our repo and include a jar'ed version of it in our tooling.

Cheers
André