From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Eucalyptus_driver help
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 15:24:07 GMT
Hi

On 17/05/11 17:58, seb delta wrote:
> Thanks Marios for responding.
> The problem is that I can not connect  to my Eucalyptus installation via
> Deltacloud, according to the web site, I understand that the driver should
> pointed to the installation of Eucalyptus by passing the request headers:

ok, I *think* you're asking about how to set the header - it depends on
your client. If you are using a client like curl you can set the header
specifically (e.g. curl -H
'X-Deltacloud-Provider:ec2=192.168.1.1:8773;s3=192.168.1.2:8773'
http://localhost:3001/api?format=xml).

If you are using the browser as a client then you can avoid having to
use the X-Deltacloud headers in your request by setting an environment
variable. So: export
API_PROVIDER="ec2=192.168.1.1:8773;s3=192.168.1.2:8773". This is checked
in the eucalyptus driver
(/.../server/lib/deltacloud/drivers/eucalyptus/eucalyptus_driver.rb line
150).

please let me know if that works/any of the above doesn't make any sense

marios