From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Eucalyptus_driver help
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 11:48:21 GMT
On 17/05/11 14:14, delta op wrote:
> hello everyone
> II installed Eucalyptus and I would list the pictures, forums, .. through
> Deltacloud.
> So i installed Deltacloud and I tested it with
> "i-deltacloudd eucalyptus-p 3001" it works, now i can access the GUI.
> Now I am working to follow the link "#
> http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/drivers.html h4_2" but I still can
> not know how I should spend queries.
> I'm new to this kind of project I really need help to continue.
> thank you

Hi Sebastian, thanks for trying out deltacloud - I'm not sure exactly
where you are having problems - can you provide more information please?

 From your email I understand you have installed deltacloud and started
the server successfully, specifying the eucalyptus driver (something
like "deltacloudd -i eucalyptus"), and you are using a browser to try it
out (e.g. at 'http://localhost:3001/api'). But I need more information
about what problem you are having/what you want to do and can't so we
can help,

all the best, marios