From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Red Hat Elected to DMTF Board of Directors
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 15:59:58 GMT
Hi,

Awesome news :-)

“Red Hat is excited to join the DMTF Board of Directors and help drive the development of
industry-wide cloud management standards,” said David Lutterkort, principal software engineer
at Red Hat, who will represent Red Hat on the Board. “We look forward to working in partnership
with the other companies on the Board to speed adoption of DMTF interoperability standards,
while offering our perspective and expertise as a leader in open source and cloud computing.
As the lead of the Apache Deltacloud[1] project, I see great value in leveraging DMTF’s
open standards.”

more: http://www.dmtf.org/news/pr/2011/5/red-hat-elected-dmtf-board-directors

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com