From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: bug fixes in mock/ec2 cucumber tests
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 08:51:08 GMT
On May 13, 2011, at 2:54 AM, sang-min.park@eucalyptus.com wrote:

Hi,

> The cucumber tests for ec2 and mock drivers had a few bugs as follows:
> * 'api_steps.rb' doesn't check xml attributes for hardware_profiles and instances. In
some situations, this hangs the cucumber process (bug in xpath library?).
> * some features attempt to check xml attributes (e.g., each 'image' should have 'architecture'
attribute set to 'i386'),
>  but there is no such attributes (architecture) under the target element (image). So
I added a new feature and the corresponding step definition which checks child elements instead
of attributes.

A big thanks for this one Sang! I was scratching my head on this issue for several days.
This fix works perfectly. ACK!.

I will push it to SVN and then fix failing features for EC2.

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org