From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject cucumber test hangs?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:18:10 GMT
Hi all,

Today I tried to run the available cucumber tests.
While the test for SBC passes, the test for EC2 and Mock just spins and eat
up memory.
Specifically, it hangs after this line:

 Scenario: Filtering images by
architecture                                     #
../tests/ec2/hardware_profiles.feature:23
     Given URI /api/hardware_profiles
exists                                      #
/home/sang-min/dcloud/tests/ec2/step_definitions/api_steps.rb:1
     And authentification is required for this
URI                                #
/home/sang-min/dcloud/tests/ec2/step_definitions/images_steps.rb:1
     When client access this URI with
parameters:                                 #
/home/sang-min/dcloud/tests/ec2/step_definitions/images_steps.rb:72
      | architecture | i386 |
     Then client should get some
hardware_profiles                                #
/home/sang-min/dcloud/tests/ec2/step_definitions/images_steps.rb:78

Is it just me? Before digging into further, I just wanted to confirm.

Thanks!

Sang-min