From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud has support to get initial password and vnc console of instances?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:10:56 GMT
Felipe,

In case it helps, here's what the authentication element in a
rackspace server create request looks like.  Note that later GETs will
not return the password, but will return the username.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
  <instance href="http://fancycloudprovider.com/api/instances/inst1" id='inst1'>
--snip--
  <authentication type='password'>