From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Improved error/exception reporting (rev 2)
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:07:09 GMT
ACK (minor typo needs fixing before commit):

  * clean application (minor whitespace [non] issue)

  * Rakefile lines 124/125/126 - typo - you forgot to specify the :mock
namespace (e.g. Rake::Task["mock:fixtures:clean"].invoke) so gives an error

  * The rake mock:setup/clean/reset stuff is very nice and long overdue
- can we automate this during install? (e.g. add it in 'rake package'
for example)

  * Code 502 'Backend error' - previously you used to get a full stack
trace in the 'details' field - i don't know if its better without it but
this is a matter of opinion. You could argue that its better without it
since it doesn't give you any new information (e.g. you know the problem
happened in 'buckets' method since thats what you requested - but imo
more information is always better for debugging.

marios