From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: ERROR: wrong number of arguments (1 for 0)
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:45:39 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

can I have some more info about the installation - did you get the
sources as per http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/contribute.html
(so 'git clone git://git.apache.org/deltacloud.git core')?

Regardless of the fact that you have OpenNebula configured/running, you
should be able to start the deltacloud server (i.e. the problem you're
facing shouldn't be anything to do with your opennebula config).

Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this with some more info,

all the best, marios

(you may like to try irc channel #deltacloud on freenode)