From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.3.0
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:54:57 GMT
On 04/07/2011 05:17 PM, Eric Woods wrote:
> +1 for 0.3.0 release.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric W.

Had a quick look, Sebb found a few more things that I did, so I have
copied the text from his mail from general list.

Where is the SVN tag for the release?
and the KEYS file?

The tar.gz files don't contain a NOTICE file and they don't contain a
LICENSE file - the COPYING file won't do as a substitute.

There's no DISCLAIMER. The website also needs a disclaimer and a more
obvious notification that it is an Incubator project.

The hashes need to be stored as separate files, one for each archive
(as for the sigs in the .asc files).

Many of the source files contain "Copyright (C) 2009-2011  Red Hat,
Inc." or other copyright attributions.

AFAIK, you need to ask the owner for permission to remove them, or at
least to move them to the NOTICE file.

There are some other files with non AL headers; these may also need to
be attributed in the NOTICE file.

All of the above need to be fixed before a release can be made.