From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.3.0 RC 1 and RHEV?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:41:35 GMT
On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 20:39 -0400, John Casebolt wrote:
> For anyone interested, we'll be calling Deltacloud from Java using
> RESTEasy (or another toolkit if I can't figure out how to cleanly get
> RESTEasy client integrated into our Maven build).

Just as an aside: there's a Java Deltacloud client embedded deep within
an eclipse plugin [1] - I am trying to get that pulled out as a
separate, standalone Java client.

jclouds[2] now also has Deltacloud support, though I am not 100% sure
about wheter that's in a release yet or not.

David

[1] https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/deltacloud/
[2] http://www.jclouds.org/