From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject Re: Eucalyptus driver support
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:08:33 GMT
I guess the clients set the header for switching the driver, right?

How's the header for EC2 looks like? EC2 also has separate URL for EC2 and
S3 endpoints.
If I understand this correctly, the eucalyptus driver should be able to
parse "env['HTTP_X_DELTACLOUD_PROVIDER']" and set the endpoint
accordingly..right?

Sang-min