From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Etc fixes for ruby client + buckets/blobs from deltacloudc
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:43:13 GMT
On 02/03/11 22:04 +0200, marios@redhat.com wrote:

>Updates the ruby client with basic functionality for buckets and blobs. Right now implements
index and show for buckets and show for blobs (index doesn't apply - blobs aren't a 'proper'
collection - you get an 'index' of blobs when you get a specific bucket). Will work on adding
create/delete for these later (Streaming PUT takes priority right now). Patch 2/5 is a fix
for Jira issue #20. Patch 5/5 is from Michal (patch from a while back that was forgotten on
the list).

ACK to whole patchset. Applied cleanely, without whitespace warnings.
Client unit tests are happy with this changes.
Btw. Marios, can you do additionaly some unit testing for buckets/blobs
in client?

Otherwise, code looks safe and clean to me.

   -- Michal

> deltacloudc buckets -l  -u 'http://user:pass@localhost:3001/api'
> deltacloudc buckets index -u 'http://user:pass@localhost:3001/api'
> deltacloudc buckets show -i BUCKETNAME -u 'http://user:pass@localhost:3001/api'
> deltacloudc blob -l -u 'http://user:pass@localhost:3001/api'
> deltacloudc blob show -b BUCKETNAME -i BLOBNAME -u 'http://user:pass@localhost:3001/api'

All commands above tested and worked just fine.

   -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org