From Eric Woods <woods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SBC Cucumber Tests Available
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:51:34 GMT
Michal,

The last patch I submitted was somehow incomplete.  I've submitted "part 2" to the patch which
includes the test fixtures and step definitions.  This should make the tests fully functional.
 I captured mock data using the same approach as the RHEV-M tests.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-19

Thanks again,
Eric W.

On Feb 22, 2011, at 5:16 AM, Michal Fojtik wrote:

> On 18/02/11 13:32 -0500, Eric Woods wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've submitted a patch for the SBC driver with cucumber tests.  I've also implemented
a work around for SBC's HWP IDs which natively contain '/'; '/' is replaced with '-' within
Deltacloud and changed back when interacting with the SBC API.