From Eric Woods <woods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] Alternative way how to use Deltacloud
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:41:19 GMT
At its heart, Deltacloud is about providing a single API to access resources on multiple cloud
providers.  Making Deltacloud's core engine more consumable (via native language bindings
in addition to HTTP) will only help that goal.  Plus, offering a single-hop option to leverage
Deltacloud improves performance and convenience (no need to set up a DC server).

- Eric W.