From Steve Gordon <sgor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] Alternative way how to use Deltacloud
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 01:34:35 GMT
----- Original Message -----

I think doing this leaves the user without the core strength of the Deltacloud API which is
the abstraction away from the provider(s). This is a case where doing what the user thinks
they want actually weakens the platform.

A better approach might be to inquire as to what they think they would gain by doing this
(other than avoiding REST just for the sake of it) and using this information to identify
gaps in the API and/or docs.