From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: δcloud (teambox) Roadmap: can't be viewed without a Teambox account?
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 07:54:50 GMT
On 27/02/11 15:56 +1100, Justin Clift wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>Just tried to access the δcloud Roadmap on Teambox _without_ a
>Teambox account:
>
>  https://teambox.com/projects/deltacloud/task_lists
>
>It refused to do so, insisting I login/create-an-account first.
>
>Does anyone know of a way to view the δcloud Roadmap without
>having a Teambox account?  If there's not one, (IMHO) that's a
>major negative against using Teambox.  We'll need to manually
>copy-n-paste entries from it to html page on the main δcloud
>site or something.  (reuse the older roadmap page maybe)

Hi,

There is an excellent API provided by Teambox so I can create a simple Ruby
script which will fetch our Roadmap and generate some static HTML.

We can automate this process with this script.

We have also some sort of 'public' site:
https://teambox.com/public/deltacloud

   -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org