From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: SBC Cucumber Tests Available
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:16:35 GMT
On 18/02/11 13:32 -0500, Eric Woods wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've submitted a patch for the SBC driver with cucumber tests.  I've also implemented
a work around for SBC's HWP IDs which natively contain '/'; '/' is replaced with '-' within
Deltacloud and changed back when interacting with the SBC API.

>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-19

ACK, however I can't test it ;) But code looks good for me, also Cucumber
features looks quite cool. I'll try to complete a guide how to record mock
data from SBC so we will have something to run on top of these features.

Thanks!

   -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org