From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Extra Parameters for Instance Creation
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:08:45 GMT
On 17/02/11 19:55 -0500, Eric Woods wrote:
>How are extra parameters defined when creating an instance from an image using the HTML
UI?  If nothing is in place, we should consider adding an HTML form to define arbitrary key/value
pairs?

This part is a little bit ugly for now ;-).

If you look inside "server/views/instances/new.html.haml" we have
many conditions here to check if driver supports different features and
then we add proper input boxes for params.

This is not very elegant solution but suppose of HTML UI is just testing,
so we don't pay too much attention to this part.

   -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org