From Justin Clift <jcl...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: For those with mouse click envy...
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:45:53 GMT
On 28/02/2011, at 11:21 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Here is a blog/screencast showing of the delta cloud tooling currently in JBoss Tools
3.2.

> http://bit.ly/ghsFSJ (which links to the more detailed description at http://community.jboss.org/people/adietish/blog/2011/02/24/deploy-web-apps-to-the-cloud-using-jboss-deltacloud-tools)

That screencast looks really, really useful.  Don't be surprised if we link to it from the
Deltacloud site. ;)

There is a problem with the page itself though.  Most of the images on it are broken.

When clicking on any of them, it redirects to a JBoss page requiring a login:

  https://community.jboss.org/login.jspa?authzFailed=true

Guessing the images would be viewable if I had a community JBoss login, and was logged in.
 If that's the case, is there a way of making the images viewable to users who don't have
an account?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift