From 王锋 <wfeng1...@163.com>
Subject about billing info
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:23:32 GMT
hi, friends.

  I just saw the things you are working. I found the text :

Billing info: define a model and API calls to represent billing information and the billing
model of the cloud. The aim is to make it possible for clients to find out how much and why
they are being charged for current resource usage, and to enable them to make what if computations.
Since none of the public clouds support that, needs to be done carefully in conjunction with
some of the open-source players, especially RHEV-M .

The info  will be added in project "Deltacloud". but I 'm not see all about it. Because i
think the billing info may be just about billing email for the clients or users(isvs) .And
for the PAAS now , this may be realized early,So why you still redo it ?  Or you are making
the new things about it. pls tell me .

Thanks and Best Regards!

Wang Feng(王锋)

2/F,Building 19 Zhongguancun Software Park,8 Dongbeiwang West Road,Haidian District, Beijing
100093, PRC CHINA
北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号,中关村软件园19号楼钻石大厦A座2楼,邮编:100093