From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: user metadata for blob creation [v.2.0] - S3, Cloudfiles, Azure
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:41:55 GMT
On 25/01/11 22:04, marios@redhat.com wrote:
> This is v2 of the upload blob metadata patch series - allows uploading of arbitrary blob
metadata during blob creation for amazon s3, rackspace cloudfiles and microsoft azure. Includes
fixes suggested by lutter in previous thread - 21st Jan 2011 'user metadata for blob creation
- S3, Cloudfiles, Azure' (thanks David!). Monkey patch for Hash class gsub_keys in blob_stream.rb
and acceptance of 'X-Deltacloud-Blobmeta-KEY:VALUE' HTTP headers in server.rb for passing
metadata key-value pairs. I've also kept the http post mechanism for passing in metadata values
from our 'web interface' (I know this isn't so important but it was relatively painless to
keep),

> marios

This patch is succeeded by 'user metadata for blob creation [v.3.0] -
S3, Cloudfiles, Azure' 28th Jan,

marios