From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Revamp of old RHEV-M driver to use RHEV-M Rest API (rev 2)
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:14:16 GMT
On 04/01/11 13:06 +0100, mfojtik@redhat.com wrote:
>Hi,

I hope that nobody will kill me for this but I'm incidentally did a
'git svn dcommit' on my RHEV branch. In other terms I pushed this patch
without review :((
I hope it is not so bad, since the old driver was broken anyway.

   -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org