From Toby Crawley <tcraw...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Allow client to fetch drivers and regions
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:10:07 GMT
Michal:

Should we use the more generic 'providers' at this level, instead of 'regions'? Not all drivers
will support regions, but they may provide
some other separation concept.

Also, you refer to the EU region as 'eu', instead of the full region name ('eu-west-1'). In
the AWS documentation, I've seen it referred to
both ways. I would rather use the full region name here, for consistency.

Toby