From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Added support for Address collection to API
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 14:22:27 GMT
big ack, this is a great addition to the api. Only comment is *make
sure* we can fit this model the way gogrid 'do ip addresses' before you
push.

re Mark's comments on the 'subcollection' - this is an intuitive
approach and a good fit for the way ec2 'does ip addresses'. In fact we
already use subcollections for the blobstore (blobs only exist as a
subcollection of a given bucket). What about having our cake and eating
it too - having a toplevel /api/collection for the whole set, and then
/api/instances/instance/sub_collection for the subset that belongs to a
given instance? Is this crazy talk/blasphemy - ?

marios