From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject DeltaCloud Acceptance Test
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:05:32 GMT
Dear all,

I am a software engineer at Eucalyptus systems.

We’re planning to get Eucalyptus working with DeltaCloud.

Probably, we’re going to use the existing EC2 drivers with some patches.

I have one question regarding testing procedure: are there any acceptance
tests for a new driver implementation?

We want to know in general the QA process for DeltaCloud.

Thanks!

Sang-Min Park

Software Engineer, Eucalyptus Systems, Inc.

6755 Hollister Avenue | Goleta, CA | 93117
Office: 805-845-8000 (+9038) Cell: 434-825-4939
email: spark@eucalyptus.com

http://www.eucalyptus.com