From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Create - Delete Blob for S3
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:35:30 GMT
Ok, Please ignore this patch, Michal pushed something to core after this
patch was sent which means it will now not apply. I will have to rebase
and send again,

marios

On 25/11/10 14:32, mandreou@redhat.com wrote:
> Adds create blob and delete blob operations for blobstore API:
>
>   * Functionality is added only for Amazon driver (ie S3) for now - Rackspace, Azure
to follow.
>   * Currently, 'POST'ing a blob is done with a simple html form to deltacloud server,
i.e. not streamed (though it IS streamed from Deltacloud ==>   to S3). We still need to
work out how we will do the streaming without creating the temporary file on the deltacloud
server.