From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.1.0
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:48:53 GMT
On 11/19/2010 08:06 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> On Nov 18, 2010, at 11:19 AM, David Lutterkort wrote:
>

>> On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 09:33 -0500, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>>
>>> Did I miss the release?
>>>
>> No, you didn't - if I understand correctly, the next step is to call for
>> a vote on the general@ mailing list, right ?
>>

> Yeppers... it should reference this vote and its result.

Jim,

  I remember at one point there was a discussion that if 3 mentors +1'ed
on this
list, then the IPMC only needs to be notified. If there are not 3 member
votes then
the vote needs to be had on the incubator list. Did that discussion go
anywhere
(do you know)... i.e. if that is an option there are enough mentors on
the project
to complete the vote on the dev list and we should ping the mentors.

What is the current state on this in incubator?
Carl.