From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Initial EC2 driver rewrite (rev 1)
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:12:21 GMT
Hi Michal, I just did some really quick and dirty testing for this - I
was mostly interested to see if they solved the regions issue with the
new gem... but I didn't get that far.

The patches apply fine but when I run I am getting lots of errors...

Get /images gives:

"
  ##### Aws::Ec2 returned an error: 400 Bad Request
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Response><Errors><Error><Code>UnknownParameter</Code><Message>The

parameter ImageType is not
recognized</Message></Error></Errors><RequestID>93f59b50-d36d-4416-a90a-0d0dfd423f8c</RequestID></Response>

#####
"

Get /buckets gives:
"
#<ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)>
" (+ huge stack trace)

I am about to call it a day and its likely i made some silly error but i
will have a look again either tomorrow somepoint or on Monday. Was it
all working ok for you?

marios