From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: DeltaCloud Acceptance Test
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:19:18 GMT
Hi Sang-Min,

> We’re planning to get Eucalyptus working with DeltaCloud.
>
> Probably, we’re going to use the existing EC2 drivers with some patches.

awesome! Please give us a shout for any help - either here or come to
the freenode irc channel #deltacloud.

> I have one question regarding testing procedure: are there any acceptance
> tests for a new driver implementation?
>
> We want to know in general the QA process for DeltaCloud.

So as far as I'm aware we don't have a 'formal' QA process (I think the
word 'yet' really belongs in that sentence). For now patches are
submitted to this list for review by other developers working on dcloud.
Generally if you get at least one 'ACK' and no negative reviews then the
code is 'accepted' and pushed into repo (probably one of the committers
will do that for you). Once you have your driver and if you are that way
inclined you might like to write some cucumber features for testing
(look under /deltacloud/tests/<driver_name>).

marios