From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Add version checking from client to API
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:25:45 GMT
Hi Max,

* developers get the latest version of code from the git-svn repo
* patches made against that code and posted to this list
* other developers can apply the patch to their code and ack or nack
accordingly
* if you get at least one ack and no nack then the code is pushed into
the core repo (so next time someone pulls from git repo they get the
latest code)

this is the model followed since I joined the project (I don't know
*why* this is how we do it, but it seems to work just fine)

marios