From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Installation
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:25:49 GMT
Hi Burr,

in addition to what Tomas has said, in order to run the ec2 driver for
deltacloud you need the 'amazon-ec2' gem and the 'right_aws' gems ('sudo
gem install amazon-ec2' and 'sudo gem install right_aws').

Please do join us on #deltacloud (irc freenode) and we can hopefully get
you up and running in no time,

marios