From Toby Crawley <tcraw...@redhat.com>
Subject storage volume support
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:13:10 GMT
Deltacloud currently has limited storage volume support (index, show)
for ec2 only. We would like to provide some storage volume management
functionality in SteamCannon, and would prefer that it be via Deltacloud.

Are there any plans to add additional volume support to Deltacloud?

Do any of the backends (other than ec2) even provide storage volume
support?

If there are plans to add more storage volume features, I would be happy
to volunteer to implement those in client/server, and in the ec2 driver.

Toby