From Daniel Molina Aranda <danmo...@fdi.ucm.es>
Subject Re: Question on deltacloud/core/server/lib/deltacloud/drivers/opennebula
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:50:16 GMT
The OpenNebula driver for Deltacloud is based on the OGF OCCI API [1], in
this way the driver implementation (opennebula_driver.rb) uses the OCCI
client (occi_client.rb), included in the OpenNebula distribution, to
interact with the OCCI Server deployed on top of ONE. This client inherits
from cloud_client.rb that supplies common methods for cloud clients
implemented by OpenNebula.

Regards

[1] http://www.occi-wg.org/doku.php

--
Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog