From Benjamin Browning <bbrown...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Updated Deltacloud VirtualBox Driver
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:55:18 GMT

On Sep 22, 2010, at 6:16 PM, David Lutterkort wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 09:45 -0400, Benjamin Browning wrote:
> Are you interested in folding them into deltacloud proper ? Seems easier
> than maintaining the fork.

Absolutely. Once I get my virtualbox gem changes pushed upstream and clean up a few known
issues, I'd like to work with the Deltacloud team to get it into deltacloud proper.

> What would be really spiffy too of course would be a libvirt driver
> (Michal, didn't you work one up at some point) ?

That would open up a lot more private cloud technologies. I'm not as familiar with libvirt
but would be happy to help implement a driver.

Ben