From mande...@redhat.com
Subject Re: Eclipse tooling for Delta Cloud
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:24:33 GMT

> I brought in some jar files for external packages that are needed.  I don't know whether
this is ok in the long run for JBoss.  Things include log4j and httpclient.

Yes that's something I would like to eliminate as dependencies since java 6 got it's own decent
httpclient afaik and using log4j is not really needed for such a little library and from within
eclipse it doesn't end up anywhere anyway.