From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Various core fixes
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:29:12 GMT
ACK. Tried this out with rackspace and ec2 drivers... '?format=xxxx'
works very well.

Also:

* cd deltacloud/server; rake test
     ==> 55 tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors

* cd deltacloud/tests; rake cucumber
     ==> 44 scenarios (44 passed), 310 steps (310 passed)

* cd deltacloud/tests; API_DRIVER=ec2 rake cucumber
      ==> 36 scenarios (36 passed), 259 steps (259 passed)