From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: (P)PMC and INFRA request
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:45:24 GMT

David,

we have had a few additional people join the PPMC, and
I believe everyone on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2867
is not on the PPMC.

go ahead and see if anyone else want to help on the INFRA item
and then go ahead and comment on it so the it can be completed
by the infra team

regards
Carl.