From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Updated Deltacloud VirtualBox Driver
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:36:29 GMT
On 23/09/10 07:55 -0400, Benjamin Browning wrote:

Hi David, Ben

>> What would be really spiffy too of course would be a libvirt driver
>> (Michal, didn't you work one up at some point) ?
>
>That would open up a lot more private cloud technologies. I'm not as familiar with libvirt
but would be happy to help implement a driver.

Yeah I was not very familiar with it either, but I found a very nice Ruby
gem for libvirt, originaly developed by clalance (?). You can find it here:

http://libvirt.org/ruby

It should be up-to-date matching latest version of libvirt. I already
started doing this driver, but now I don't have any spare time for it.

If you want continue working on it, I can send you some sources I already
have. Chris could help you with Ruby bindings and you can also ask
'jdenemar' (one of the libvirt programmers) for help.

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org