From Chris Lalancette <clala...@redhat.com>
Subject ANNOUNCE: libdeltacloud v0.5
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 19:07:17 GMT
All,
     Another week, another release.  I'm announcing the release of
libdeltacloud v0.5 because of one particular feature needed for better
integration with the deltacloud aggregator (see below).

libdeltacloud is a C library that wraps the deltacloud REST API in a
convenient-to-use C/C++ library.  This is a fairly minor release, with a
few internal cleanups and one API change:

- Don't leak memory on erroneous XML (pointed out by Coverity)

- Make the deltacloud_create_instance function take an additional paramter
which is the name of a keypair to use when launching the instance.

The git repository that holds the source code for libdeltacloud is here:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=deltacloud/libdeltacloud.git;a=summary

Until I get this packaged for Fedora proper, pre-compiled RPM packages for
Fedora 12 and 13 are here:
http://people.redhat.com/clalance/libdeltacloud

If you have any questions, problems, concerns, or bugs, please let me know!

--
Chris Lalancette