From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2010 (deltacloud-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:48:50 GMT
On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 14:26 -0700, Luciano Resende wrote:
> Anyone working on this month report ?

Sorry for the late reply, I was away at LinuxCon to talk about
Deltacloud. I just added the following to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2010:

        = Deltacloud =

        Deltacloud is a cross-cloud RESTful abstraction API. The are
        currently no issues requiring board attention.

        Recent activity:

         * Grant of initial code finalized: code relicensed under ASL2.0, iCLA's of all contributor's
on file, cCLA from Red Hat for initial submission also on file, code imported to subversion
         * First draft of an API specification sent to developer's list
         * Initial content for project website in svn; need to clear up some technical hurdles
to make it live
         * Added support for executing commands and copying files into cloud instances
         * Work on adding blob storage to API under way
         * Work on publishing reports from a private Hudson instance to a public site (since
it seems we can't get access to Apache's Hudson)
         * Numerous bug fixes and smaller enhancements

        Next steps:

         * Continue work on API additions
         * Finalize initial API (including the spec)
         * Prepare for an initial release with a stable API

        Top 2/3 Issues before graduation:

         * Improve our website with tutorials and "getting started" content.
         *

        Signed off by mentor:

I would really appreciate if one of the mentors could sign off on the
report and flesh out the 'issues before graduation' section a little.

David