From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Development process
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 01:42:44 GMT
On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 5:32 PM, David Lutterkort <lutter@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like for us to continue using the development process we've been
> using so far: all patches have to be posted on this list for review
> before committing them. Once you receive at least one ACK and no NACK,
> you can then push your changes into subversion.

Hey David,

   For non-committers, their contributions/patches MUST be attached to
a JIRA and the "grant license to ASF" checkbox should be checked in
order for a patch to be accepted into the project.  Are you also
suggesting RTC process for committers ? I'll leave that open for
community discussion, but just want to mention that in general, Apache
projects use CTR process for existent committers.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende