From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [deltacloud-devel] Moving Core to the incubator
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 00:29:38 GMT
[ This will be my last cross post to both lists ]

On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 16:18 -0700, David Lutterkort wrote:
> Import the code into subversion[3]; a git mirror of the subversion repo
> will be available in short order. I've tested the conversion and am
> hopeful that I can get it committed 'for reals' today or tomorrow.

I've finally imported the code from
git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/deltacloud/core.git into the Apache
subversion repository at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/deltacloud/trunk

>From now on, all development will happen against this subversion
repository. We’re still waiting for the official readonly git mirror to
be set up — for now, you will have to make do with git svn. If you have
an existing git checkout, you will unfortunately have to throw that
away, and check out from scratch:

        mkdir deltacloud
        cd deltacloud
        git svn init -s https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/deltacloud
        git svn fetch

I've tagged the commit up to which the conversion went with
'repo-closed' - I might, in the next few days, go and git rm everything
in that repo, leaving only a text file pointing to the svn repo.

David