incubator-cvs mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From git-site-r...@apache.org
Subject [incubator] branch asf-site updated: git-site-role commit from build_site.sh
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 09:11:58 GMT
This is an automated email from the ASF dual-hosted git repository.

git-site-role pushed a commit to branch asf-site
in repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator.git


The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/asf-site by this push:
     new ada53c3  git-site-role commit from build_site.sh
ada53c3 is described below

commit ada53c332f4acdfa504e354a49d8c63717848636
Author: jenkins <builds@apache.org>
AuthorDate: Wed May 22 09:11:54 2019 +0000

    git-site-role commit from build_site.sh
---
 content/feed.xml    |    4 +-
 content/report.html | 1539 ---------------------------------------------------
 content/sitemap.xml |    5 -
 3 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1546 deletions(-)

diff --git a/content/feed.xml b/content/feed.xml
index 897006c..5589c5d 100644
--- a/content/feed.xml
+++ b/content/feed.xml
@@ -6,8 +6,8 @@
     <atom:link href="https://incubator.apache.org/feed.xml" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
     <description>JBake Bootstrap Template</description>
     <language>en-gb</language>
-    <pubDate>Wed, 22 May 2019 02:18:27 +0000</pubDate>
-    <lastBuildDate>Wed, 22 May 2019 02:18:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
+    <pubDate>Wed, 22 May 2019 09:11:52 +0000</pubDate>
+    <lastBuildDate>Wed, 22 May 2019 09:11:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
 
     
 
diff --git a/content/report.html b/content/report.html
deleted file mode 100644
index 5771a65..0000000
--- a/content/report.html
+++ /dev/null
@@ -1,1539 +0,0 @@
-<!DOCTYPE html>
-<html lang="en">
-  <head>
-    <meta charset="utf-8"/>
-    <title>Monthly Apache Incubator Report to the Board of Directors</title>
-    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
-    <meta name="description" content="">
-    <meta name="author" content="">
-    <meta name="keywords" content="">
-    <meta name="generator" content="JBake">
-
-    <!-- Le styles -->
-    <link href="css/incubator.css" rel="stylesheet">
-    <link href="css/bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet">
-    <link href="css/asciidoctor.css" rel="stylesheet">
-    <link href="css/base.css" rel="stylesheet">
-    <link href="css/prettify.css" rel="stylesheet">
-
-    <!-- HTML5 shim, for IE6-8 support of HTML5 elements -->
-    <!--[if lt IE 9]>
-      <script src="js/html5shiv.min.js"></script>
-    <![endif]-->
-
-    <!-- Fav and touch icons -->
-    <!--<link rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed" sizes="144x144" href="../assets/ico/apple-touch-icon-144-precomposed.png">
-    <link rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed" sizes="114x114" href="../assets/ico/apple-touch-icon-114-precomposed.png">
-    <link rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed" sizes="72x72" href="../assets/ico/apple-touch-icon-72-precomposed.png">
-    <link rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed" href="../assets/ico/apple-touch-icon-57-precomposed.png">-->
-    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="https://www.apache.org/favicon.ico">
-  </head>
-  <body onload="prettyPrint()">
-    <div id="wrap">
-   
-
-		<!-- Fixed navbar -->
-    <div class="navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top" role="navigation">
-      <div class="container">
-        <div class="navbar-header">
-          <button type="button" class="navbar-toggle" data-toggle="collapse" data-target=".navbar-collapse">
-            <span class="sr-only">Toggle navigation</span>
-            <span class="icon-bar"></span>
-            <span class="icon-bar"></span>
-            <span class="icon-bar"></span>
-          </button>
-          <a class="navbar-brand" href="/"><i class="icon-home"></i>Apache Incubator</a>
-        </div>
-        <div class="navbar-collapse collapse">
-          <ul class="nav navbar-nav">
-            <li class="dropdown">
-              <a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">Policies <b class="caret"></b></a>
-              <ul class="dropdown-menu">
-                
-                  <li><a href="/policy/incubation.html">Incubation Policy</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/policy/process.html">Incubation Process</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/policy/roles_and_responsibilities.html">Roles and Responsibilities</a></li>
-                
-              </ul>
-            </li>
-            <li class="dropdown">
-              <a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">Proposals <b class="caret"></b></a>
-              <ul class="dropdown-menu">
-                
-                <li><a href="/guides/proposal.html">A Guide To Proposal Creation</a></li>
-                
-                <li><a href="/guides/entry.html">Enter The Incubator</a></li>
-                
-                <li><a href="/podling-story.html">The Story of a Podling</a></li>
-                
-              </ul>
-            </li>
-            <li class="dropdown">
-              <a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">Podling Guides <b class="caret"></b></a>
-              <ul class="dropdown-menu">
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/branding.html">Incubator Branding Guide</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/press-kit.html">Podling Press Kit</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/committer.html">Committers</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/publicity.html">Podling Publicity/Media Guidelines</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/community.html">Guide to Successful Community Building</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/releasemanagement.html">Release Management</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/graduation.html">Guide to Successful Graduation</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/retirement.html">Guide to Retirement</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/ip_clearance.html">Podling IP Clearance</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/sites.html">Podling Websites</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/names.html">Podling Name Search Guide</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/transferring.html">Transferring Resources out of the Incubator</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/podling_sourcecontrol.html">Podling Source Control</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/transitioning_asf.html">Initial Code Import</a></li>
-                
-                  <li><a href="/guides/ppmc.html">Podling Project Management Committee</a></li>
-                
-                <li><hr/><a href="/projects/#current">Current Podlings</a></li>
-                <li><a href="/clutch/">Clutch Report</a></li>
-              </ul>
-            </li>
-            <li class="dropdown">
-              <a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">PMC Guides <b class="caret"></b></a>
-              <ul class="dropdown-menu">
-                
-                <li><a href="/guides/chair.html">Incubator Chair Guide</a></li>
-                
-                <li><a href="/guides/lists.html">Incubator Mailing Lists Guide</a></li>
-                
-                <li><a href="/guides/mentor.html">Mentors' Guide</a></li>
-                
-                <li><a href="/guides/participation.html">Guide to Participation</a></li>
-                
-                <li><a href="/guides/pmc.html">The Incubator PMC</a></li>
-                
-                <li><a href="/guides/website.html">Updating the top-level Incubator website</a></li>
-                
-              </ul>
-            </li>
-            <li class="dropdown">
-              <a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">ASF <b class="caret"></b></a>
-              <ul class="dropdown-menu">
-                <li><a href="https://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html">How Apache Works</a></li>
-                <li><a href="https://www.apache.org/dev/">Developer Documentation</a></li>
-                <li><a href="https://www.apache.org/foundation/">Foundation</a></li>
-                <li><a href="https://www.apache.org/legal/">Legal</a></li>
-		<li><hr/><a href="https://www.apache.org/licenses/">License</a></li>
-		<li><a href="https://www.apache.org/security/">Security</a></li>
-                <li><a href="https://www.apache.org/foundation/sponsorship.html">Sponsorship</a></li>
-                <li><a href="https://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html">Thanks</a></li>
-		<li><a href="https://www.apache.org/events/current-event">Current Events</a></li>
-              </ul>
-            </li>
-            <li><a href="/faq.html">FAQs</a></li>
-          </ul>
-        </div><!--/.nav-collapse -->
-      </div>
-    </div>
-    <div class="container">
-      <div class="row">
-        <div class="col-md-4 vcenter"><a href="https://www.apache.org/"><img src="https://www.apache.org/img/asf_logo.png" alt="The Apache Software Foundation" border="0" style="margin-top: 2px" width="200"></a></div>
-          <div class="col-md-4 vcenter"><a href="/"><img src="https://incubator.apache.org/images/incubator_feather_egg_logo_sm.png" alt="The Apache Software Foundation Incubator" border="0" style="margin-top: 2px" width="256"></a></div>
-          <div class="col-md-4 vcenter"><a href="https://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html"><img src="https://www.apache.org/images/SupportApache-small.png" style="margin-left: 92px" height="64" width="64"></a></div>
-      </div>
-    </div>
-    <div class="top-container container">
-	
-	<div class="page-header">
-		<h1>Monthly Apache Incubator Report to the Board of Directors</h1>
-	</div>
-
-	<p><em>22 May 2019</em></p>
-
-	<p><div class="paragraph">
-<p><strong>DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT</strong></p>
-</div>
-<div class="paragraph">
-<p>This page is used to generate the formatted monthly Incubator Board report.</p>
-</div>
-<div class="paragraph">
-<p>To modify the report, edit the
-<a href="https://github.com/apache/incubator/blob/master/report.txt">report.txt</a>
-file at the root of the Incubator website repository. A script reformats
-that file and includes the result below.</p>
-</div>
-<div class="paragraph">
-<p>Please check that the below result is what you want and tweak your input
-in the <code>report.txt</code> file if not.</p>
-</div></p>
-
-	<hr />
-
-	The report text below comes from <code>report-processed.txt</code> which 
-	is generated by the build scripts found at the root of  this repository.
-
-	<pre>------------------------------------------------------------------
-This is the RAW Incubator Board report
-
-DO NOT USE THIS FOR REPORTS - it&#39;s just an experiment so far.
-
-Once/if we decide to use this mechanism, podlings will input their
-reports here. A script reformats it (see the build* scripts) and
-injects it in a &lt;pre&gt; section at 
-http://incubator.apache.org/report.html. The idea is that report
-authors can check that processed variant and tweak their report
-if anything was &quot;eaten&quot; by the processing.
-
-To test this, make a change to this file and check the above
-URL which should be updated within 2-3 minutes.
----- TODO remove the above section in the preprocessor script? ---
-
-TESTING WITH THIS CONTENT AS SUGGESTED BY JUSTIN:
-
-https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=113709394
-
-Incubator PMC report for May 2019
-
-The Apache Incubator is the entry path into the ASF for projects and
-codebases wishing to become part of the Foundation&#39;s efforts.
-
-&lt; narrative &gt;
-
-* Community
-
-New IPMC members:
-
-People who left the IPMC:
-
-* New Podlings
-
-* Podlings that failed to report, expected next month
-
-* Graduations
-
-The board has motions for the following:
-
-- Your podling here?
-- Your podling here?
-
-* Releases
-
-The following releases entered distribution during the month of
-April:
-
-* IP Clearance
-
-* Legal / Trademarks
-
-* Infrastructure
-
-* Miscellaneous
-
-* Credits
-
-|----------------------------------------------------------------------
-Table of Contents
-brpc
-DataSketches
-Doris
-ECharts
-Edgent
-Heron
-Milagro
-MXNet
-PageSpeed
-Pinot
-Ratis
-S2Graph
-SDAP
-Tamaya
-Toree
-Training
-Tuweni
-TVM
-
-|----------------------------------------------------------------------
-
---------------------
-
-brpc
-
-brpc is an industrial-grade RPC framework for building reliable and 
-high-performance services.
-
-brpc has been incubating since 2018-11-13.
-
-Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
-
-    we begin to prepare an apache release, including prepare for unified 
-License/Copyright, clean dependencies.
-    We depend on npsr’ time, it is MPL/LGPL license, we need to find 
-another lib for it.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware 
-of?
-
-  No
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-   Added two potential committers, they are huwenwei and wangweibing ,
-
- they will participate in the work of first apache release , and take some 
-tasks already.  .
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-  There are many bugfix into the trunk.
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-
-    Still in early stage
-
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-  [] Initial setup
-
-  [X] Working towards first release
-
-  [X] Community building
-
-  [ ] Nearing graduation
-
-  [ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-  Still working on the first release 
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-   2019/2. Jerrytan became a new member of PPMC
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-  [ ](brpc) Kevin A. McGrail
-
-     Comments:
-
-  [ ](brpc) Jean-Baptiste Onofré
-
-     Comments:
-
-  [ ](brpc) Von Gosling
-
-     Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
- 
-
---------------------
-DataSketches
-
-DataSketches is an open source, high-performance library of stochastic
-streaming algorithms commonly called &quot;sketches&quot; in the data sciences. 
-Sketches
-are small, stateful programs that process massive data as a stream and can
-provide approximate answers, with mathematical guarantees, to 
-computationally
-difficult queries orders-of-magnitude faster than traditional, exact 
-methods.
-
-DataSketches has been incubating since 2019-03-30.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Finish IP Assignments
-2. Code Migration
-3. Perform a Release
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-No
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-We have the key committers signed up. We are all learning how
-to navigate in the Apache environment and how to find things.
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-This is our first report.
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[X] Initial setup
-[ ] Working towards first release
-[ ] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-Our DataSketches.GitHub.io site is quite active as we are 
-very active with new code and releases from this site.
-For example, our latest release of sketches-core was yesterday,
-25 April 2019.  
-
-We are a long way from being able to release from the migrated
-Apache code base as it doesn&#39;t yet exist.
-
-XXXX-XX-XX
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-We have just signed up are initial list of committers.
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Kenneth Knowles has been extremely helpful! Thank you!
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[X](datasketches) Liang Chen
-Comments:
-[X](datasketches) Kenneth Knowles
-Comments: Initial set up has been a bit slow; that&#39;s on me
-[X](datasketches) Furkan Kamaci
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Doris
-
-Doris is a MPP-based interactive SQL data warehousing for reporting and
-analysis.
-
-Doris has been incubating since 2018-07-18.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Hold a Meetup to communicate with developers and users.
-2. Prepare for the second Apache Release.
-3. Grow the community encouraging patches and recognizing sustained 
-contributions by adding as Committers and PPMC members.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-  None.
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-  There are 29 contributors now.
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
- Excluding merges, 12 authors have pushed 75 commits to master and 233 
-commits to all branches. 
- On master, 253 files have changed and there have been 14,050 additions and 
-3,027 deletions.
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[X] Working towards first release
-[X] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-  2019-02-21
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-  N/A.
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
- Yes, our mentors have been helpful and responsive.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[X](doris) Dave Fisher
-Comments: Will need to start discussions about possible new committers.
-[ ](doris) Willem Ning Jiang
-Comments:
-[ ](doris) Shao Feng Shi
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-ECharts
-
-ECharts is a charting and data visualization library written in JavaScript.
-
-ECharts has been incubating since 2018-01-18.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Apache domain name should be used for the Website. 
-echartsjs.com and echarts.baidu.com should redirect to echarts.apache.org. 
-Currently they are not redirecting due to slow loading time in China. 
-We are working on with a CDN to improve the loading time in China.
-2. Website Analytics information should be accessed by PPMC members.
-We are going to create an Analytics account that can be accessed by PPMC 
-members.
-3. Develop more committers from the community.
-Currently there are some contributors in the community that have contributed
-continously and should be considered as new committers.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-We haven&#39;t come to a conclusion whether we could use Baidu Tongji in the 
-Website, 
-which is a product quiet similar to Google Analytics.
-We&#39;ve consulted John Kinsella &lt;jlkinsel@gmail.com&gt; as our mentor suggested, 
-but got
-no reply. See 
-https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/efa62d1ace0cc27f7ee4e47df94c346e863b641
-9f1d1e3ea6fe32c10@%3Cdev.echarts.apache.org%3E
-My suggestion is to use bothe Baidu Tongji and Google Analytics. The reason 
-is that
-Baitu Tongji has only Chinese UI, while Google Analytics may have the 
-potential of
-losing some data in China since many Google products are not accessible in 
-China.
-If IPMC and ASF Board are OK with it, we will start a vote for the plan.
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-We have announced our first new committer from the community.
-More people come to contribute in the community, in the forms of code 
-changes, document
-mending, and so on.
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-We released v4.2.1.
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[ ] Working towards first release
-[x] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-2019-03-21
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-2019-04-03
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Yes.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](echarts) John D. Ament
-Comments:
-[ ](echarts) Kevin A. McGrail
-Comments:
-[X](echarts) Dave Fisher
-Comments: Thanks to Infra the issues blocking a full move to apache.org 
-domains are being addressed.
-    The change is to build a one off CDN in China.
-[ ](echarts) Ted Liu
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Edgent
-
-Edgent is a stream processing programming model and lightweight runtime to
-execute analytics at devices on the edge or at the gateway. (Formerly known 
-as
-Quarks)
-
-Edgent has been incubating since 2016-02-29.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1.
-2.
-3.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[ ] Working towards first release
-[ ] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-XXXX-XX-XX
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](edgent) Luciano Resende
-Comments:
-[ ](edgent) Justin Mclean
-Comments:
-[ ](edgent) Christofer Dutz
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Heron
-
-A real-time, distributed, fault-tolerant stream processing engine.
-
-Heron has been incubating since 2017-06-23.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Making a new release with artifacts (more review required).
-2. Making several Releases.
-3. Continuing to grow the community.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
- None at this time.
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-The community has been growing. Monthly meetups have been regularly and 
-successfully organized. 
-The April meetup was back in Twitter office and it was very successful. 
-Many discussions and works have been done by the community.
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-There have been bug fixes and feature improvements. Some to note are:
-
-    Set up new sub-project for Heron spouts by community
-    Bazel upgrade
-    Bug fixes in scripts of building artifacts
-    Review and improve packing algorithms
-    Fix memory leaks in binary components and add static/dynamic checks
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[X] Working towards first release
-[X] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-XXXX-XX-XX
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-  4 new committers were elected and invited in Feb 2019.
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Dave has been helpful on answering questions and voting for releases.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](heron) Jake Farrell
-Comments:
-[ ](heron) Julien Le Dem
-Comments:
-[ ](heron) P. Taylor Goetz
-Comments:
-[X](heron) Dave Fisher
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Milagro
-
-Distributed Cryptography; M-Pin protocol for Identity and Trust
-
-Milagro has been incubating since 2015-12-21.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1.
-2.
-3.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[ ] Working towards first release
-[ ] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-XXXX-XX-XX
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](milagro) Nick Kew
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-MXNet
-
-A Flexible and Efficient Library for Deep Learning
-
-MXNet has been incubating since 2017-01-23.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Increase diversity in contributors, committers, and PMC members — NEAR 
-COMPLETION.
-2. Identify remaining ICLAs or SGAs that need signing – NEAR COMPLETION.
-3. Revisit Apache Maturity Model Assessment — TODO
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-1. Community reached consensus on Gluon branding. In the context of the 
-Gluon API in MXNet, it would be mentioned as MXNet Gluon. 
-https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/af7dcb430e2cedf23d1531e79877e8bf2b40ec3
-92e40853a2d7015da@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E
-2. Community addressed the IP/licensing issues discovered during previous 
-releases. Updated status can be found here: 
-https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Source+Licenses 
-3. MXNet has significant user presence in China that are worth optimizing 
-for in terms of infrastructure. Setting up CDN in China requires ICP filing.
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-* The number of GitHub contributors increased to currently 682 (2019-04-22; 
-+4.4% since last report)
-* Active discussions on user forums
-  https://discuss.mxnet.io/ (English, 1.6K registered users and 5.6K posts)
-  https://discuss.gluon.ai/ (Chinese, 6K registered users and 19.2K posts)
-* Active blogs and social media presence
-  Medium (https://medium.com/apache-mxnet) w/ 1.3k followers (+30% since 
-last report).
-  Twitter account (https://twitter.com/ApacheMXNet) w/ 2k followers on 
-(+16% since last report)
-  Meetup group 
-(https://www.meetup.com/pro/deep-learning-with-apache-mxnet/) w/ 10 groups 
-in 8 countries, 1998 members (+65% since last report)
-  (in China) Zhihu w/ 7.5k followers, WeChat official account w/ 3k 
-followers. (reported for the first time)
-* Active video channels
-  YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/apachemxnet) w/ 627 subscriber 
-(+29% since last report)
-  Chinese YouTube channel 
-(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLwTKPMlDt2segkZzw2ZQ) w/ 4.1k 
-subscribers (reported for the first time)
-  (in China) bilibili space (https://space.bilibili.com/209599371) w/ 13k 
-subscriber (reported for the first time)
-* Highlights in MXNet ecosystem
-  MXNet Gluon book (www.d2l.ai, Dive into Deep Learning/D2L) released 
-v1.0.0-rc0 (https://github.com/d2l-ai/d2l-zh/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc0) in 
-Chinese and v0.6.0 (https://github.com/d2l-ai/d2l-en/releases/tag/v0.6.0) 
-in English. Dive into Deep Learning has 47.5K 28-day active users, and has 
-attracted 9.3K stars &amp; 200+ contributors on GitHub. It has been adopted as 
-a textbook or reference book by 15+ universities in U.S., China, Spain, and 
-Australia, such as UC Berkeley.
-  GluonCV v0.4.0 release 
-(https://github.com/dmlc/gluon-cv/releases/tag/v0.4.0)
-  GluonNLP v0.6.0 release 
-(https://github.com/dmlc/gluon-nlp/releases/tag/v0.6.0)
-  MXNet Model Server v1.0.2 release 
-(https://github.com/awslabs/mxnet-model-server/releases/tag/v1.0.2)
-  GluonFace (https://github.com/THUFutureLab/gluon-face)
-  DeepInsight (https://github.com/deepinsight/insightface)
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-1) Released v1.4.0: 
-https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.4.0; 
-https://blogs.apache.org/mxnet/entry/apache-mxnet-1-4-is1
-2) Started v1.4.1 patch release 
-https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3bb49a1016fafd0840d14f099ce47c7a1822da4
-5f7ca2187c0f03c64@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E; Started roadmap discussion on 
-short-term 1.5.0 release 
-https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/14619; Started roadmap 
-discussion on long-term 2.0 plan 
-https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/9686;
-3) Code donation from dmlc/mshadow. Community expressed the desire to 
-assimilate dmlc/mshadow code base into mxnet. 
-https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c1ba34330b0eb52ef3a3a30da6d34964a35a01c
-320e93067e94ed306@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E. After discussion, DMLC 
-reached agreement to donate dmlc/mshadow code to mxnet, which is its sole 
-consumer.
-4) Many ongoing projects: numpy-compatbile deep learning: 
-https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/projects/14; CPU performance and 
-quantization: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/projects/15; Mixed 
-precision GPU training (AMP): 
-https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/14173, etc.
-5) Github statistics of last month:
-* March 24, 2019 – April 24, 2019: Excluding merges, 53 authors have 
-pushed 102 commits to master and 137 commits to all branches. On master, 
-495 files have changed and there have been 14,977 additions and 5,391 
-deletions.
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[x] Initial setup
-[x] Working towards first release
-[x] Community building
-[x] Nearing graduation
-
-Date of last release:
-2019-03-04 MXNet 1.4.0
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-As recent as 2019-04-12.
-
-New committer since last report (+12):
-Iblis Lin, Da Zheng, Steffen Rochel, Lin Yuan, Nicolas Modrzyk, Jackie Wu, 
-Aston Zhang, Ding Kuo, Patric Zhao, Kevin Qin, Jiajun Wu, Jeremie 
-Desgagne-Bouchard
-
-New PPMC member (+1):
-Qing Lan
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-Mentors continue providing guidance and support.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](mxnet) Henri Yandell
-Comments:
-[ ](mxnet) Markus Weimer
-Comments:
-[x](mxnet) Michael Wall
-Comments:
-[ ](mxnet) Bob Paulin
-Comments:
-[ ](mxnet) Jason Dai
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-PageSpeed
-
-PageSpeed represents a series of open source technologies to help
-make the web faster by rewriting web pages to reduce latency and
-bandwidth.
-
-PageSpeed has been incubating since 2017-09-30.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-  1. Get the project site in order
-  2. Start releasing
-  3. Engage more active developers, expanding the community
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-The number of active developers is low, we are still working
-to follow up on the recommendation to create a release.
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-  - A first draft-release is being manually checked for policy compliance. 
-We expect
-    to be able to raise a thread on general soon to discuss/vote.
-  - There has been some discussion how to get the project site in-order, 
-and there&#39;s
-    a plan for that now (transfer modpagespeed.com to the AFS, duplicate 
-contents to
-    pagespeed.incubator.apache.org). 
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[X] Working towards first release
-[X] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-XXXX-XX-XX
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-  Feb 2 2018 (Huibao Lin, elected as both committer and PMC member)
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-  Mentors have been helpful.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](pagespeed) Jukka Zitting
-Comments:
-[ ](pagespeed) Leif Hedstrom
-Comments:
-[ ](pagespeed) Nick Kew
-Comments:
-[ ](pagespeed) Phil Sorber
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Pinot
-
-Pinot is a distributed columnar storage engine that can ingest data in real-
-time and serve analytical queries at low latency.
-
-Pinot has been incubating since 2018-10-17.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Building community contribution
-2. Establish a successful release cadence
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-None
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-External contributors have made improvements to real-time segment 
-split-commit algorithm to minimize controller access to segment store 
-during segment commit phase. In addition they have also contributed towards 
-other bug fixes, especially in the real-time area.
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-- We made our first release Apache Pinot 0.1.0
-- We have added and improved a lot more documentation
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[ ] Working towards first release
-[x] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-2019-03-07
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-Committer Xiang Fu, who was already in the incubator proposal, was added.
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Yes mentors have been helpful and responsive 
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](pinot) Kishore Gopalakrishna
-Comments:
-[ ](pinot) Jim Jagielski
-Comments:
-[ ](pinot) Roman Shaposhnik
-Comments:
-[ ](pinot) Olivier Lamy
-Comments:
-[x](pinot) Felix Cheung
-Comments: great!
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Ratis
-
-Ratis is a java implementation for RAFT consensus protocol
-
-Ratis has been incubating since 2017-01-03.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Establish a release cadence.
-2. Podling name search.
-3. Complete graduation template
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-None
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-1 new contributor has been added. Total 59 contributors currently.
-
-20 committers (non-PPMC) and 19 PPMC members.
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-32 commits, Released 0.3.0 version.
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[X] Initial setup
-[X] Working towards first release
-[X] Community building
-[X] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Establish a release cadence
-
-Date of last release:
-2019-04-26
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-2018-12-05
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Yes
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](ratis) Jakob Homan
-Comments:
-[ ](ratis) Uma Maheswara Rao G
-Comments:
-[ ](ratis) Devaraj Das
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-S2Graph
-
-S2Graph is a distributed and scalable OLTP graph database built on Apache
-HBase to support fast traversal of extremely large graphs.
-
-S2Graph has been incubating since 2015-11-29.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Make the third release.
-2. Attract more users and contributors.
-3. Build the developer community in both size and diversity.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-None
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-* There were some discussions on the documentation of the project.
-* There were some questions and answers from the community about the 
-migration tool.
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-* Working on providing OpenAPI documentation for REST API.
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[ ] Working towards first release
-[X] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-2017-08-26
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-* Our mentor is very helpful and responsive.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](s2graph) Sergio Fernández
-Comments:
-[X](s2graph) Woonsan Ko
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-SDAP
-
-SDAP is an integrated data analytic center for Big Science problems.
-
-SDAP has been incubating since 2017-10-22.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1.
-2.
-3.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[ ] Working towards first release
-[ ] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-XXXX-XX-XX
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](sdap) Jörn Rottmann
-Comments:
-[ ](sdap) Trevor Grant
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Tamaya Tamaya is a highly flexible configuration solution based on an 
-modular, extensible and injectable key/value based design, which should 
-provide a minimal but extendible modern and functional API leveraging SE, 
-ME and EE environments. Tamaya has been incubating since 2014-11-14. Three 
-most important unfinished issues to address before graduating: 1. Grow the 
-PPMC from the existing community. 2. Make another Release 3. Blog about 
-Tamaya Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to 
-be aware of? We&#39;d like to graduate soon. How has the community developed 
-since the last report? No new committers or contributors added, but some 
-interaction via Github pull requests - thanks for the new possibilities. 
-How has the project developed since the last report? Minor changes and 
-SonarCloud integration, homepage improvements. How would you assess the 
-podling&#39;s maturity? Please feel free to add your own commentary. [ ] 
-Initial setup [ ] Working towards first release [X] Community building [X] 
-Nearing graduation [ ] Other: Date of last release: 2017-05-28 
-0.3-incubating When were the last committers or PPMC members elected? * 
-2018-12: Aaron Coburn * 2018-12: William Lieurance Have your mentors been 
-helpful and responsive or are things falling through the cracks? In the 
-latter case, please list any open issues that need to be addressed. A new 
-mentor was introduced but did not yet send anything to mailing lists.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](tamaya) John D. Ament
-Comments:
-[ ](tamaya) David Blevins
-Comments:
-[ ](tamaya) Kanchana Pradeepika Welagedara
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Toree
-
-Toree provides applications with a mechanism to interactively and remotely
-access Apache Spark.
-
-Toree has been incubating since 2015-12-02.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1.
-2.
-3.
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[ ] Initial setup
-[ ] Working towards first release
-[ ] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-XXXX-XX-XX
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](toree) Luciano Resende
-Comments:
-[ ](toree) Julien Le Dem
-Comments:
-[ ](toree) Ryan Blue
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-Training
-
-The Training project aims to develop resources which can be used for 
-training purposes in various media formats, languages and for various 
-Apache and non-Apache target projects. 
-
-Training has been incubating since 2019-02-21.
-
-Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
-
-  1. Agree upon underlying technology stack and architecture for training 
-content
-  2. Develop first training topic contents
-  3. Set up our contribution process
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-- no critical issues at this point in time
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-- The project has been set up recently, so there is an initial 
-activation/development towards a community.
-- The dev mailing list is active. The total number of posts in March was 
-160 and in April 140
-- Total number of subscribers is 32 (25 in March)
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-- The scope of the project deliverables and core procedures are still under 
-discussion (e.g. what makes a release?)
-- We have had our first few commits. They were for infrastructure (e.g. 
-website) and repository structure
-- We have been approached by a few more people wanting to donate content 
-and we hope to be able to accept it soon
-- We actually have the first issue for an actual content donation (Apache 
-Way, ZooKeeper and Git) and hope to have it included soon, the first ones 
-will probably be slow while we work on processes and best practices
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-  [x] Initial setup
-  [] Working towards first release
-  [ ] Community building
-  [ ] Nearing graduation
-  [ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-  n.a.
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-  n.a.
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-  [ ](training) Justin Mclean
-     Comments:
-  [x](training) Craig Russell
-     Comments:
-  [ ](training) Christofer Dutz
-     Comments:
-  [x](training) Lars Francke
-     Comments: Excited to finally discuss actual content!
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-
-Tuweni
-
-Apache Tuweni is a set of libraries and other tools to aid development of
-blockchain and other decentralised software in Java and other JVM languages.
-
-Apache Tuweni has been incubating since 2019-03-25.
-
-## Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1. Grow the community;
-
-2. Have the works of the project comply with legal requirements of the ASF;
-
-3. Consistently releasing products;
-
-## Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-
-aware of?
-
-Currently there are no issues that require the involvement of either the
-Incubator PMC
-
-or the ASF board.
-
-## How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-As this is the first full month of the project incubating the development
-of the community
-
-has been low.
-
-The project started out with onboarding all parties showing interest
-
-at the pre-incubation discussions in general@incubator.a.o.
-
-The project consists of a healthy number of mentors and committers/PPMC
-Members.
-
-## How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-All required INFRA services have been put in play to have the community
-collaborate.
-
-The project is working on getting more body to the whole set of information
-pages
-
-(website, wiki, etc.)
-
-The project is working on getting its first release product vetted and
-released, and is also
-
-working on getting the Incubator clutch details up to date.
-
-## How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-
-[X] Initial setup
-
-[X] Working towards first release
-
-[X] Community building
-
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-
-[ ] Other:
-
-## Date of last release:
-
-Nothing has been released yet.
-
-## When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-No new committers and or PPMC members have been elected since bootstrapping
-
-the project.
-
-##Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-
-through the cracks?
-
-Our participating mentors have been very helpful sharing their insights in
-a timely manner. Kudos to them!
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[ ](tuweni) Jim Jagielski
-Comments:
-[X](tuweni) Dave Fisher
-Comments: Good start! Already reviewing release candidates
-[ ](tuweni) Kenneth Knowles
-Comments:
-[ ](tuweni) Jean-Baptiste Onofré
-Comments:
-[x](tuweni) Michael Wall
-Comments:
-[ ](tuweni) Furkan Kamaci
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
---------------------
-TVM
-
-TVM is a full stack open deep learning compiler stack for CPUs, GPUs, and
-specialized accelerators. It aims to close the gap between the productivity-
-focused deep learning frameworks, and the performance- or 
-efficiency-oriented
-hardware backends.
-
-TVM has been incubating since 2019-03-06.
-
-Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
-
-1.  Source code and website migration to ASF infra
-2.  Make the first Apache release
-3.  Continue to grow the community
-
-Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
-aware of?
-
-How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-TVM community has welcomed one new committer in the past month
-
-How has the project developed since the last report?
-
-In the past month, 51 contributors have pushed 109 commits to master and 
-109 commits to all branches. 
-On master, 1,763 files have changed and there have been 44,070 additions 
-and 13,852 deletions.
-See detailed monthly report
-- Mar: https://discuss.tvm.ai/t/tvm-monthly-march-2019/2083
-- April: https://discuss.tvm.ai/t/tvm-monthly-april-2019/2426
-
-How would you assess the podling&#39;s maturity?
-Please feel free to add your own commentary.
-
-[x] Initial setup
-[x] Working towards first release
-[x] Community building
-[ ] Nearing graduation
-[ ] Other:
-
-Date of last release:
-
-not yet
-
-When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
-
-2019 April 22
-
-Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
-through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
-that need to be addressed.
-
- Mentors are very helpful in helping to set up the podling and provide
-
- helpful guidance.
-
-Signed-off-by:
-
-[X] (tvm) Markus Weimer
-Comments: 
-[ ](tvm) Byung-Gon Chun
-Comments:
-[ ](tvm) Sebastian Schelter
-Comments:
-[X](tvm) Henry Saputra
-Comments:
-[ ](tvm) Timothy Chen
-Comments:
-[X](tvm) Furkan Kamaci
-Comments:
-
-IPMC/Shepherd notes:
-
-</pre>
-
-		</div>
-		<div id="push"></div>
-    </div>
-
-    <div id="footer">
-      <div class="container">
-          <p class="muted credit">&copy; 2019 The Apache Software Foundation | Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.<br/>
-          Apache Incubator, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache Incubator project logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.</p>
-      </div>
-    </div>
-    <script src="js/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"></script>
-    <script src="js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
-    <script src="js/prettify.js"></script>
-    <script src="js/readingTime.js"></script>
-    <script src="js/incubator.js"></script>
-  </body>
-</html>
\ No newline at end of file
diff --git a/content/sitemap.xml b/content/sitemap.xml
index f0328e7..43dda0e 100644
--- a/content/sitemap.xml
+++ b/content/sitemap.xml
@@ -176,9 +176,4 @@
     	<lastmod>2002-10-16</lastmod>
     </url>
 
-    <url>
-    	<loc>https://incubator.apache.org/report.html</loc>
-    	<lastmod>2019-05-22</lastmod>
-    </url>
-
 </urlset>
\ No newline at end of file


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cvs-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: cvs-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message