incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Dhariwal <deepaldhari...@gmail.com>
Subject Difference between ConllDependencyNode and LookupWindow Annotation
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:19:54 GMT
Hello all,

I need to find a value associated with a medical concept in a given
sentence. For example: The proximal diagonal D1 had a 50% stenosis , the
value of stenosis is 50. I am looking into both LookupWindow and
ConllDependencyNode Annotation to decide which would give me the right
value. According to
https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67469460 , if the
deprel attribute has value NMOD then the token is dependent on head.
Another thing I was trying is to find a NumToken Annotation in the
corresponding sentence annotation . However this gives a large number of
false positives.
However in the attached herewith screenshot I am confused on which token is
"80" dependent. Kindly let me know how to use ConllDependencyNode
Annotation to find dependency between medical concept and a value. Further
is there any rule that determines which terms form a lookup window
annotation.

Thanks in advance
Deepal Dhariwal