incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Dhariwal <deepaldhari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Help with conll dependency node annotation
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 21:21:05 GMT
I know from text that the hematocrit value if 49.5 . I am trying to
understand how to use ConllDependencyNode Annotation to assert this. When I
look at the conlldependency tree for hematocrit I get 2 values 49.5 and
7.9. Kindly let me know how to determine that 49.5 is dependent on it and
7.9 isn't. This way I can associate a unique value with every medical
concept.

@all - Is there any list of, medical terms that can be quantified. i.e. for
example hematocrit, blood pressure would always have an associated value
whereas shortness of breath or fever won't have a associated value. UMLS
dictionary tells whether a term is medical concept or not , however it
doesn't tell whether the term needs to have a corresponding value.

 To: