incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Thread safety
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 20:33:35 GMT
Hi Kannan,
current cTAKES wasn't designed to be thread safe. If you're planning to wrap it in a service,
I would suggest limiting to a single pipeline per process. At least until it has been fully
tested to allow

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 8, 2013, at 3:02 PM, "Kannan Thiagarajan" <kannanth@gmail.com<mailto:kannanth@gmail.com>>